25% OFFMSRP: $80.00
Lowest Price in 30 days
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(65)
- These modern running shoes have a functional construction that provides lightweight flexibility, ample shock absorption, and a trail-specific outsole to keep you gripped to the ground while on uneven terrain.
- SKU: #9462731
- Predecessor: GEL-Sonoma 5.
- Support Type: Neutral to overpronation.
- Cushioning: Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Trail.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Heel/Toe: 20 mm/12 mm.
- Lightweight, breathable mesh and synthetic upper.
- Lace-up closure.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining offers a great in-shoe feel.
- Ortholite® sockliner provides superior underfoot support and moisture management for a comfortable foot environment.
- AmpliFoam™ midsole is engineered to maintain durability at softer densities, providing better flexibility, comfort, and platform adaptability that is ideal for natural running.
- Rearfoot GEL® cushioning system attenuates impacting shock, allowing for a smooth transition throughout the gait cycle.
- Trail Specific outsole features reversed lugs that provide uphill and downhill traction on varied terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
80% True to size
90% Felt true to width
85% Moderate arch support