- Recycled Material
- Give Back
- View the size chart
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9396279
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- Step into the perfect combination of cushioning and agility with the Hoka One One® Torrent 2 trail racer shoes. Streamlined race shoes designed with recycled Unifi REPREVE® yarn in the upper.
- Predecessor: Torrent.
- Surface: Trail.
- Heel-Toe Drop: 5mm.
- Stability: Neutral; allows the foot to adopt its natural placement.
- Cushioning: Responsive.
- Engineered mesh construction with recycled polyester for enhanced breathability and quick-drying, all-day comfort.
- Reinforced overlays for added protection against trail debris.
- Lace-up closure.
- Lightly-padded tongue and collar.
- Oversize EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PROFLY™ midsole, with an EVA top, delivers a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off.
- Marbled, sticky rubber outsole for traction and support.
- Multi-directional, high-traction rubber lugs for supreme grip on varied terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 8 oz
- Platform Height: 1 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
91% True to size
94% Felt true to width
74% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Hoka Torrent 2