- Recycled Material
- Give Back
- For information on how HOKA ONE ONE contributes to the community, please visit the About page.
- SKU: #9514696
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- Fly on the trails. Attack technical terrain with confidence in the grippy, 'gecko-like' Zinal. A responsive trail runner geared for shorter distances, this nimble trainer delivers the perfect blend of speed and agility. Made from recycled yarn, a stripped-back mesh upper has been designed with a gusseted tongue to keep debris out. Featuring our PROFLY™ dual-density midsole with ultralight foam on top and rubberized EVA on the bottom, the Zinal is finished with a Vibram® Megagrip outsole with Litebase construction for maximal traction and minimal weight.
- Best for trail running, race.
- Adapt to the open trail in the comfortable, smooth ride of the Hoka One One® Zinal running shoe. A responsive trail runner geared for shorter distances, the nimble Zinal trail shoe delivers the perfect blend of speed and agility when you need it most.
- PROFLY™ construction.
- Toe bumper for protection.
- Textile mesh upper crafted from recycled materials.
- Gusseted tongue.
- Cushioned insole.
- Molded EVA sockliner.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker.
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole with Litebase construction with 4mm lugs.
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
65% True to size
75% Felt true to width
75% Moderate arch support
What Customers Are Saying