- View the size chart
- This super lightweight slip-on loafer is formed using a 100% natural Tencel™ knit, a unique pattern that lets air circulate around your feet.
- SKU: #9546466
- Flexible in nature, these loafers can be worn as an indoors summer slipper, or outdoors as a light, easy shoe.
- mahabis® Breathe loafers are as comfortable as slippers, as light as sandals and as useful as sneakers.
- Get serious comfort you can take anywhere; from patio to park, from balcony to beach, from garden to the greater outdoors.
- The Breathe's upper is made from plant-based fibers which are gentle on the skin, biodegradable and long-lasting.
- Specially formulated sole is made with 5% corn flour to reduce environmental impact, while being durable and flexible. The clever geometric pattern also cleverly displaces water for superior grip.
- The natural cork footbed is designed for warm climates and bare feet. It's lightweight, breathable and moisture absorbent so you don't have to bother with socks. Cork is also naturally shock resistant with superior cushioning.
- Your mahabis will stay put thanks to their innovative neoprene heel. This feature gently grips your heel for a secure fit, so they won't come off while you walk. Your feet will feel supported and secure. They also make your loafer easy to slip on.
- Easy to clean. mahabis Breathe are machine washable. Simply pop them on a cool wash, and these quick-drying loafers will be as good as new.
- Treat your feet to mahabis Breathe summer loafers.
- Made in Portugal.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
98% True to size
92% Felt true to width
69% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying