- View the size chart
- The New Balance® 1540v3 running shoes provide exceptional cushioning and unrelenting support through miles and miles of hard work and dedication.
- SKU: #9221130
- Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500 diabetic shoe.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Designed for the severe overpronator who requires a combination of maximum stability and cushioning.
- Mesh and synthetic upper materials provide a combination of breathability and structural support.
- No-sew upper application for added comfort and a reduced likelihood of irritation.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Dual-density foam at the collar for a great in-shoe feel.
- Soft fabric lining offers next-to-foot comfort.
- Removable foam footbed.
- Polyurethane insert.
- ENCAP® midsole features soft EVA cushioning and a tough polyurethane rim for enhanced support and durability.
- ACTEVA™ LITE is 24% lighter than standard New Balance midsole foam, and delivers optimal compression set properties.
- ROLLBAR® posting system prevents rear-foot movement.
- Blow rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size 11.5, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
85% True to size
92% Felt true to width
73% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
New Balance 1540v3