- View the size chart
- Get the daylong comfort and ankle stability needed to withstand a grueling workday with the New Balance® MID989v1 work boot.
- SKU: #8954852
- Durable leather and synthetic upper materials.
- Mid-cut or ankle-high boot.
- Adjustable lace-up closure with heel-tab.
- Features a durable composite toe cap.
- Composite Toe footwear is engineered with a wide flanged composite material providing added protection for people who work in hazardous work environments (meets ASTM F2412-11 & ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards).
- Kick plate.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Comfortable fabric lining.
- Lightly cushioned foam insole.
- REVLite midsole offers a lightweight ride without sacrificing cushioning or stability.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Non-marking, slip-resistant, and oil-resistant rubber outsole.
- Meets ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards to provide secondary underfoot protection against the hazards of stepping on live electrical circuits, electrically engaged conductors parts or apparatus.
- Product measurements were taken using size 12, width 4E - Extra Wide. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
76% True to size
82% Felt true to width
77% Moderate arch support
Was this page helpful?