23% OFFMSRP: $135.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(95)
- Recycled Material
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9783175
- Lightweight and water-resistant, The North Face® ThermoBall™ Lace-Up Waterproof boots will be your perfect companion on your snowy adventures.
- Water-repellent, recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper.
- Textile lining.
- Hybrid OrthoLite® footbed offers long-lasting underfoot comfort for all-day wear.
- Waterproof DryVent™ bootie construction with Non-PFC durable water-repellent finish.
- ThermoBall™ Eco insulation keeps you toasty even when wet.
- TNF™-branded webbing pull loops on both sides for easy on and off.
- Durable lace-up closure.
- Adjustable bungee collar prevents snow from getting in.
- Round toe silhouette.
- Oso fleece collar lining.
- Synthetic mudguard helps keep the elements out.
- Rubber outsole offers enhanced traction.
- Product measurements were taken using size 9, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Heel Height: 1 1⁄2 in
- Weight: 14 oz
- Shaft: 6 1⁄4 in
- Platform Height: 3⁄4 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
100% True to size
100% Felt true to width
80% Moderate arch support