Wolverine FR (Flame Resistant) Stretch DenimWolverine FR (Flame Resistant) Stretch Denim
Wolverine FR (Flame Resistant) Stretch Denim
11% OFFMSRP: $90.00
SHIPS FREE4Rated 4 stars out of 5(93)
- The Wolverine® FR (Flame Resistant) Stretch Denim jeans are constructed with high-quality flame-resistant fabrics to keep you safe from intermittent flame and thermal exposures.
- SKU: #9358860
- Style number: W1207040.
- 10.5 oz. flame-resistant jeans meets the following standards: CAT 2: Minimum Arc, Rating 8 cal/cm2, ATPV 13.1 cal/cm2, NFPA 2112, NFPA 70E, ASTM F1506, and OSHA 29 CRF 1910.269.
- Wolverine FR garments are flame resistant and provide protection against possible intermittent flame and thermal exposures. Constructed using the highest quality flame-resistant fabrics and components, garments resist ignition and will not continue to burn. Please note that these garments are not intended for fire entry or structural firefighting activities and provide no personal protection from chemical exposures. Wolverine FR garments meet and exceed the requirements of the most stringent U.S., Canadian, and International standards.
- Traditional fit jeans with sit naturally at the waist and are loose through the seat and thighs with wide leg openings to fit over boots.
- Stretchy denim jeans made of Aramid high tenacity FR thread fabrication.
- All metal is thermally protected from skin.
- Seven belt loop waistband.
- Button closure with zip fly.
- Classic five-pocket design.
- Logo tag at rear-right pocket.
- 98% FR cotton denim, 2% spandex.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 32, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Waist Measurement: 32 in
- Outseam: 42 in
- Inseam: 32 in
- Front Rise: 11 in
- Back Rise: 15 in
- Leg Opening: 18 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?