- Recycled Material
- The primary materials that compose this product contain a minimum of 20 percent recycled content.
- SKU: #9881246
- Pick this Arc'teryx® Cerium Jacket for a perfect layering with moisture-resistant outer face fabric. It has a breathable, wind-resistant, lightweight construction with a great warmth-to-weight ratio. Compressible and packable. It features an insulated mid height collar that seals out drafts, layers easily under a shell.
- Down Composite Mapping™ strategically places synthetic insulation in areas where moisture may build and down in areas for maximum warmth.
- Long sleeves with stretchy cuffs. Adjustable hem cord seals out drafts. Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece.
Two-hand pockets with zippers;
Internal zippered security pocket.
- Includes stuff sack for compact transport. It has an articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility.
Insulation: 850 fill European white goose down - RDS down;
Insulation: Coreloft™ 100 (100 g/m²) and 80% recycled polyester - bluesign-approved material;
Self: Arato™ 15 - 100% recycled dope dye nylon;
Lining: Arato™ 20 - 100% nylon - 60% bio-derived material, FC0 DWR.
- Machine wash, tumble dry low.
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?