- The Brooks® Hyperion Elite II racing shoes feature the DNA FLASH midsole that is nitrogen infused for a lighter weight design that still provides excellent energy return and the Carbon Fiber Propulsion Plate for easy transitioning through each step. These running shoes keep you running in your preferred motion path, allowing you to save energy and run faster for longer. Will maintain cushioning and responsiveness for 200-400 miles, just like daily trainers.
- SKU: #9453971
- Predecessor: Hyperion Elite.
- Support Type: Neutral.
- Cushioning: Maximum cushioning.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 8 mm.
- Lightweight, stretch-woven upper wraps the foot for a sock-like fit.
- Lace-up closure.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Breathable fabric lining.
- Cushioned foam insole.
- Nitrogen-infused DNA FLASH midsole has a lightweight design that still provides excellent energy return and durability for long-lasting speed.
- Carbon Fiber Propulsion Plate features a unique spine construction that quickens your transition and propels your toe-off.
- Rapid Roll technology propel you forward for faster turnover.
- Durable rubber outsole.
- Product measurements were taken using size Men's 9, Women's 10.5, width Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 8 oz
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
71% True to size
83% Felt true to width
71% Moderate arch support