SHIPS FREE3Rated 3 stars out of 5(111)
- Perform your duty under the hottest conditions with these built-to-last Carhartt® Flame-Resistant (FR) Canvas Pants.
- SKU: #9431233
- Rated at ATPV 12 Cal/CM^2.
- Mid-rise pant sits at the waist and straight through the hips and thigh.
- Tough cotton/nylon canvas pant with a relaxed fit sports a full seat and thigh offering freedom of movement.
- Breathable cotton/nylon offers all-day comfort and meets NFPA 70E fire resistance requirements with NFPA 2112/CAT 2 label sewn on coin pocket.
- Fixed belt loop waistband.
- Brass zipper fly with Nomex® FR zipper tape and arc-resistant button closure at waist.
- Slant hand pockets with coin pocket.
- Two large side cargo pockets with pen slots.
- Patch rear pockets with sewn logo at right.
- Meets the performance requirements of NFPA 70E. UL® classified to NFPA 2112.
- 88% cotton, 12% nylon.
- Machine wash, tumble dry.
- Product measurements were taken using size 34, inseam 32. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Inseam: 32 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?