8% OFFMSRP: $119.95
86% True to size
95% Felt true to width
91% Moderate arch support
Item InformationMore from Kamik
- View the size chart
- This product is considered "sustainable" because it's been certified by one or more industry certifying organization for meeting at least one industry standard for environmental or socioeconomic impact.
- SKU: #9404307
- The cozy style of the Kamik® Rogue Mid winter boot makes sure you are cutting your own path down those snowy streets!
- Waterproof leather upper.
- Leather is from a tannery rated gold for its water, energy, and waste management practices.
- Inside zipper for easy on and off.
- Traditional lace-up system with woven fabric laces and sturdy metal eyelets for a secure fit.
- Waterproof seam-sealed construction keeps out the wet elements for a drier, more comfortable foot environment.
- Comfortable down to -4ºF.
- HEAT-MX™ sustainable thermal insulation.
- 200g of 200B 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for cozy warmth against the cold elements.
- Soft boa lining for a comfortable fit.
- Removable, molded EVA footbed treated with odor-eliminating, natural and non-toxic Cleansport NXT™.
- ASPEN natural rubber outsole features deep lugs for superior traction.
- Temperature rated: -22ºF/-30ºC.
- Leather sourced from a tannery that achieved a Gold Rating from the Leather Working Group (LWG).
- Product measurements were taken using size 8.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.
- Weight: 1 lb 5 oz
- Shaft: 5 1⁄2 in
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it!
Was this page helpful?
What Customers Are Saying
Kamik Rogue Mid